Your Help Needed for SAC Staff Appreciation Breakfast
When: Thursday June 6th from 8am to 11am.
Where: John English Staff room
If you are interested in assisting with this event please contact Joan Raymond at firstname.lastname@example.org
How could you assist? In one or all of the below:
– helping out the day of June 6th for a 30 minute Shifts starting at 7am ending at noon
– providing a picture made by your child(ren) for decoration to be put up in the Staff Room the day of the event
– providing homemade goodies
– providing a bowl of cut up fruit
– providing bought goodies
– providing a monetary donation to go towards the purchase of Coffee, plates, cups, serviettes and cutlery.
THANK YOU in advance! Please contact Joan and let her know what to expect at email@example.com
*If you are able to provide food items, they may be brought to the Staff room on Thursday June 6th between 7:30am and 8:30am.
*Pictures made by your children are to be given to Joan Raymond (or one of her three boys attending John English -Alex, Christopher or Andrew) by Wednesday June 5th.
*Monetary donations may be given to the office attention Joan Raymond, by Tuesday June 4th. If you are unable to bring your food items on Thursday morning please contact Joan to make other arrangements.
If you are wondering what specific food items here are some that you may wish to sign up for – Breakfast casserole, bread, danishes, fresh cut fruit – cantaloupe, pineapple, strawberries, washed fresh fruit – raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, green apples, red apples, bagels – plain, blueberry, whole wheat, cream cheese, crepes, homemade loaves, salmon, brie cheese, muffins, juice, pizza, a family dish, cooked sausages, fresh flowers from your garden or store purchased, to display etc.