This year SAC will be hosting the Staff Appreciation Breakfast 2016 in the Staff Room on Friday May 27th from 8:00am to 11:00am.
As the organizer of this event I am requesting all those interested in helping to please take a moment to see the various contributions required to make this event a Success.
- Volunteering your time ( shifts are 1/2 hour long or 1 hour starting at 7am Friday May 27th)
- Artwork/picture/cards made by your child that will be used for decoration in the Staff Room ( required by May 26th at 12noon )
- Homemade goodies – breakfast casseroles, pizza, quiche, muffins, scones, biscuits, cookies, brownies, coffee cake, crepes ( after school until 4pm on May 26th or dropped off May 27 at 7:30am)
- Bought goodies – juice, yogurt, fresh fruit, maple syrup, croissants, jam, butter, cereal, cheese, crackers, salmon, baguettes,
- Monetary donations to go towards the purchase of Coffee from Sanremo Bakery (sent in to the teacher in an envelop marked to the attention of Joan Raymond Staff Breakfast)
OR any combination of the above.
If any of the above interests you, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I would greatly appreciate your donations and/or assistance for this wonderful “Thank You to the Staff of John English” Breakfast.