This year SAC will be hosting the Staff Appreciation Breakfast 2017 in the Staff Room on Friday May 26th from 8:00am to 11:00am. We are asking all those interested in helping to please take a moment and see the various contributions required to make this event a Success.
- Volunteering your time ( shifts are 1/2 hour long or 1 hour starting at 7am Friday May 26th)
- Artwork/picture/cards made by your child that will be used for decoration in the Staff Room ( required by May 25th at 12noon )
- Homemade goodies – breakfast casseroles, pizza, quiche, muffins, scones, biscuits, cookies, brownies, coffee cake, crepes ( after school until 4pm on May 25th or dropped off May 26 at 7:30am)
- Bought goodies – juice, yogurt, fresh fruit, maple syrup, croissants, jam, butter, cereal, cheese, crackers, salmon, baguettes,
- Monetary donations to go towards the purchase of Coffee from Sanremo Bakery (given to Leigh DiMichelle at the OFFICE Please make sure to write on the Envelop Your child’s Name, Your Child’s Teacher Attention Joan Raymond Staff Breakfast.
OR any combination of the above.
If any of the above interests you, please contact our SAC representative organizing this event – Joan Raymond c/o sacinfo
We greatly appreciate your donations and/or assistance for this wonderful “Thank You to the Staff of John English” Breakfast.
Have a great day!