Come watch a movie with us!
Movie Night is happening on May 10th beginning with dinner at 5:15 p.m. in the cafeteria followed by a screening of “Mary Poppins Returns”. Back by popular demand is ‘family seating’ in Gym 1. We thank the Healthy Bites team for beginning the evening with a wonderful meal.
- Buy Tickets in Advance by May 6th:
- Cash Online: https://tdsb.schoolcashonline.com
- CASH or CHEQUE with the form in an envelope and return to your child’s teacher. Cheques payable to John English School Council.
- OR Buy Tickets at the door
We are asking for your support of a basket raffle if you are able to do so. Each class has a designated theme for their basket. If you are able to provide a small donation of an item to the basket, it would be greatly appreciated. Last year, due to the generosity of our John English community, over 20 baskets were raffled on this evening.
Items can be given to homeroom teachers between April 29th and May 7th. All baskets will be on display for students to view at lunch on May 8th and 9th. Tickets are $2.00 each or 6 for $10.00. Tickets can purchased during early viewing and can also be purchased on Movie Night. You do not have to be attending the movie night to win!
This event needs LOTS of volunteers!
- Date: Friday May 10th
- Time: Before & during the event.
- Various tasks (even a half an hour help is greatly appreciated!):
- Basket preparation
- Raffle setup
- Help with serving meal trays for families
- General organization of the event
- Clean up
- Contact: Dave Fudge (firstname.lastname@example.org)