Come watch a movie with us!
Movie Night & Basket Raffle is one of our most popular fundraising event on the year! The evening starts approximately around 5:00 pm with dinner provided generously by Healthy Bites committee in the cafeteria. The basket raffle is also held at the same time where students and parents can purchase raffle tickets and enter into the basket raffle draw.
- Save the date: Event is canceled for 2020. See you next year!
- Movie choice to be determined
- Tickets will be available closer to event date
- Cash Online: https://tdsb.schoolcashonline.com
- CASH or CHEQUE with the form in an envelope and return to your child’s teacher.
- CASH at the door
All items in the baskets are donated by parents and students. Each class has a designated theme for their basket (ex. Bath, Sports, Games, Cooking). If you are able to provide a small donation of an item to the basket, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to the generosity of our John English community, over 20 baskets were raffled in the past few years.
This event needs LOTS of volunteers!
- Time: Before & during the event.
- Various tasks (even a half an hour help is greatly appreciated!):
- Basket preparation
- Raffle setup
- Help with serving meal trays for families
- General organization of the event
- Clean up
- Contact: Dave Fudge (firstname.lastname@example.org)