We are watching “Mary Poppins Returns” on May 10th!
Families come to the school on a Friday evening for dinner (made by Healthy Bites and volunteers) and a movie. Tickets are sold in advance and also at the door.
For the basket raffle classes are assigned a theme for which students can purchase an item for the basket. Baskets are then assembled by theme with the raffle being drawn at movie night. You do not need to attend movie night to win a basket as tickets are sold during lunch with the baskets on display. Classroom participation is important and encouraged for this initiative.
This event needs LOTS of volunteers!
- Date: Friday May 10th
- Time: Before & during the event
- Various tasks (help with one or all!):
- Organize the raffle baskets
- Set up the raffle
- Help with serving meal trays for families
- General organization of the event
- Help at the actual event
- Clean up
- Contact: email@example.com