Our School Advisory Council Meetings are held online on a Thursday once a month (7-8:30pm)
2021/2022 SAC Meeting Schedule:
Meeting link will be sent in the John English Weekly Update Email (SAC information is located at the bottom of the email).
- Thursday September 16, 2021 (Minutes)
- Thursday October 21, 2021 (Minutes)
- Thursday November 25, 2021 (Agenda | Budget | Minutes)
- Thursday February 24, 2022 (Minutes)
- Thursday April 21, 2022 (Agenda | Budget | Minutes)
- Thursday May 19, 2022 (Ukulele Proposal)
- Thursday June 2, 2022
All are Welcome!
Parents are invited to attend all meetings and help make decisions about how they can continue to support our students and program. Everyone is welcome! There is no commitment to join or volunteer or become a member of the council.
Our SAC meetings are held roughly once a month on a Thursday from 7pm – 8:30pm. They are normally held in the school library but due to Covid safety protocol, all foreseeable meetings will be hosted online. A typical council meeting runs with the following agenda:
- Principal’s report on school happenings
- News from Vice-Principal and teacher representative
- Parents topics
- Council business (Treasury, Fundraising, etc)
If you would like to get involved with SAC or any school activities, please email email@example.com with your availability, interests, skills and experience. You can also speak with the SAC Chair at a SAC meeting.