Our School Advisory Council Meetings are held online on a Thursday once a month (7-8:30pm)
2020/2021 SAC Meeting Schedule:
- Thursday October 8, 2020 (Agenda | Minutes)
- Thursday November 12, 2020 (Agenda | Minutes )
- Thursday January 28, 2021 (Agenda | Minutes)
- Thursday March 4, 2021 (Agenda | Budget | Minutes)
- Thursday April 8, 2021 (Minutes)
- Last meeting of school year: Thursday May 27, 2021 (Agenda | Minutes)
- Meeting link sent in the John English Weekly Update Emails in May
All are Welcome!
Parents are invited to attend all meetings and help make decisions about how they can continue to support our students and program. Everyone is welcome! There is no commitment to join or volunteer or become a member of the council.
Our SAC meetings are held roughly once a month on a Thursday from 7pm – 8:30pm. They are normally held in the school library but due to Covid safety protocol, all foreseeable meetings will be hosted online. A typical council meeting runs with the following agenda:
- Principal’s report on school happenings
- News from Vice-Principal and teacher representative
- Parents topics
- Council business (Treasury, Fundraising, etc)
If you would like to get involved with SAC or any school activities, please email email@example.com with your availability, interests, skills and experience. You can also speak with the SAC Chair at a SAC meeting.